MundoGEO  and gvSIG Association  invite you to join a webinar about the gvSIG Project.
This webinar will deal with the evolution of the gvSIG Project, the main characteristics about gvSIG Desktop and its extensions, the gvSIG Association and the gvSIG Community. In order to explain gvSIG features, practical examples will be shown by video demonstration.
With free registration, this event is oriented to everyone who wants to know all about the gvSIG Project, how they can use this Geographic Information System, how to participate, etc.
Attendees will be able to interact with the speakers by sending their comments and questions through chat. All attendees of this web seminar will receive certificates for their participation.
- Webinar: All about the gvSIG Project
- Date: Monday, August 12, 2013
- Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT
- Language: English
- System requirements:
- PC based attendees – Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Mac based attendees – Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
- Mobile attendees – iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet
- Space is limited!
Reserve your Webinar seat now free of charge: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/561955338
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.