We encourage you to test it and send us any errors and suggestions in the users mailing list.
The main new features of this version are:
- PRJ format (projections) reading and writing
- Dynamic segmentation/Linear Reference System (LRS)
- New editing tools: change sense, curve to polyline, parallel
- Add layer to locator from Table of Contents
- Scripting improvements
- R support
- PostGIS improvements
- CSW 2.0.2 support
- New formats support through GDAL/OGR
- Usability improvements
- Language update
- New installer compatible with 64 bits
- Windows 64 bits distribution available
- Distributions automatic generator
- Debian packages automatic generator
In an architecture level:
- Access to raster files through GDAL
- Projection support through GDAL
- Multi-geometry support
You can download this version from the gvSIG website.
Thanks for your collaboration!