The second gvSIG 2.3 Release Candidate (gvSIG 2.3 RC2) is now available.
We encourage you to test it and send us any errors and suggestions in the users mailing list.
The main new features of this version are:
- PRJ format (projections) reading and writing
- Dynamic segmentation/Linear Reference System (LRS)
- New editing tools: change sense, curve to polyline, parallel
- Add layer to locator from Table of Contents
- Scripting improvements
- R support
- PostGIS improvements
- CSW 2.0.2 support
- New formats support through GDAL/OGR
- Usability improvements
- Language update
- New installer compatible with 64 bits
- Windows 64 bits distribution available
- Distributions automatic generator
- Debian packages automatic generator
In an architecture level:
- Access to raster files through GDAL
- Projection support through GDAL
- Multi-geometry support
You can download this version from the gvSIG website.
Thanks for your collaboration!