Registrations for free workshops at 13th International gvSIG Conference can be done from now. Conference will be held from October 18th to 20th at School of Engineering in Geodesy, Cartography and Surveying (Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain).
The workshops available are:
– Workshop 1: Introducción a gvSIG
– Workshop 2: Geoestadística con gvSIG
– Workshop 3: gvSIG aplicado a criminología
– Workshop 4: Introducción al desarrollo en gvSIG con Scripting
– Workshop 5: Hydro-geomorphological Modelling in gvSIG with the JGrasstools plugins (in English)
– Workshop 6: gvSIG Online y gvSIG Mobile
– Workshop 7: Desarrollo avanzado en gvSIG con scripting
Apart from the registration at the workshop, the registration to the gvSIG Conference must be done from the website.
In addition, all the information about workshops can be consulted at the gvSIG blog, with the cartography, and what you have to install in case you have to take your own computer.