Although “Learn GIS for free” course ended with the tenth module, today we offer you an extra module very interesting for those who are interested in using Mobile GIS to capture field data.
In this module you will know Geopaparazzi. It’s a tool developed to do fast qualitative technical and scientific surveys.
Note 1: We are working on a new version of gvSIG Mobile, based on Geopaparazzi and we hope to be able to give you news soon.
Note 2: It is also interesting that you know that there is a Geopaparazzi plugin in gvSIG Desktop that will be very useful for those who will work with these 2 applications of gvSIG Suite.
Extra 1. GPS System
Extra 2. GPS Survey
Extra 3. GPS to GIS
Enjoy and spread gvSIG Suite!
Giuliano Ramat made this course in the framework of a collaboration between the gvSIG Association and GISMAP.
- Module 1: Introduction to GIS
- Module 2: Working with Views
- Module 3: Working with Tables
- Module 4: Working with Maps
- Module 5: Creating and Editing vectorial layers
- Module 6: Geoprocessing
- Module 7: Raster GIS. Working with Raster Data
- Module 8: Vegetation index and unsupervised classification
- Module 9: Raster reclassification and raster calculator
- Module 10: Digital Elevation Model analysis
Pingback: Learn GIS for free. Extra Module : GPS and Mobile GIS – GeoNe.ws
It is good training!
Pingback: Learn GIS for free: The complete course | gvSIG blog